Contribution Guidelines for Fiscal Year 2014
Chesapeake Regional Medical Center brings a broad range of care to the people of southeastern Virginia and northeastern North Carolina through Chesapeake General Hospital and its affiliate services. A local, independent, community-focused organization, Chesapeake Regional Medical Center offers area residents high quality, technologically advanced health care delivered by people who openly display their care, concern and compassion.
Each month we receive numerous requests for contributions from many fine organizations and individuals. We regret that we are unable to fund all requests, so the following guidelines are in place to help us determine how to distribute our contributions:
- -Requests should be made at least 90 days before the donation is required.
- -The requesting party must be a 501(c) nonprofit or government nonprofit entity and provide a majority of its services in the city of Chesapeake.
- -The requesting party, program or event should support the continued health of the community Chesapeake Regional Medical Center serves and/or improve the quality of community services.
- -Preference is given to those projects that meet these objectives and are consistent with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center’s mission and core values.
- -Chesapeake Regional Medical Center does not make contributions to individuals, political parties or political organizations.