Chesapeake Regional Medical Center can provide the following options of support to physicians interested in partnerships . . .
- CRMC can assume all of your practice management including handling accounting, payroll, human resources, billing, insurance contracts and office leasing.
- You will be guaranteed a salary for two years, based on the national Medical Group Management Association standards, to establish your practice. After two years, your salary will be based on productivity.
- CME time and related expenses will be funded.
- CRMC will purchase your existing practice assets at Fair Market Value based upon an external appraisal.
Employee benefits include a choice of two health insurance plans, dental and vision insurance, flex spending for medical and dependent care, a pension plan, vacation benefits, life insurance and long-term disability.
- Physicians must meet community-need criteria for consideration for assistance with recruiting.
- Either one or two years of financial support will be provided while the physician establishes the practice.
- These partnerships will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- The ownership interest will be based upon equity participation.
- The assets are valued by an external appraisal.
- Your practice can receive hospital-based support through our in-house certified registered nursing assistants or nurse practitioners.
The benefits of bringing your career to Chesapeake Regional Medical Center go far beyond our burgeoning medical campus.
Like living in one of the nation’s safest communities filled with outstanding schools, miles of friendly, tree-lined neighborhoods and acres of great shopping and outdoor recreation.
And all just minutes from the sandy shores of Virginia Beach and downtown Norfolk’s vibrant cultural scene.
It's not just a great place to bring your career. It's a great place to live.
- Comfortable cost of living
- Family-friendly neighborhoods
- Minutes to ocean beaches and urban centers
- All your favorite retailers
- The state's most educated public school teachers
- One of the nation's safest cities for its size
- 69 city parks